Gippsland Physiotherapy Group has expanded from a single Physiotherapy practice in the late 1990’s to now having 45+ practices, hosting 270+ staff throughout Australia and New Zealand. We offer a warm, supportive working environment and challenging and diverse opportunities with room for personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Gippsland Physiotherapy Group are currently seeking expressions of interest from initiative driven, reliable and enthusiastic candidates for a Trainee Practice Administrator position at our Wonthaggi practice.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking and amending bookings and assisting with client enquiries.
- Reconciling daily takings.
- Greet customers in a professional manner.
- Processing payments.
- Merchandising and practice presentation.
- Conducting a basic patient screen.
- Ensuring Covid-Safe and sanitation requirements are met.
- Completing general administrative tasks such as filing, typing etc.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A current Drivers’ License.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Sound computer skills – including intermediate Microsoft
Excel and Word skills.
- A friendly and empathetic nature, with the ability to
converse and build rapport with both internal and external
- A genuine “team player” who is both flexible and reliable.
- A solid work ethic.
- A high regard for confidentiality and privacy
To apply for this role, simply click the button below and follow the prompts.