Physiotherapist – Aged Care
Outstanding opportunities are now available for dedicated Senior and Junior Aged Care Physiotherapists to join our VIC team – 5 different opportunities. (Gippsland, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Northern Victoria and Eastern Victoria)
We are a long standing leading provider of high quality physiotherapy services. Our innovative group is dedicated to offering benchmark assessments, maintenance therapy and rehabilitation.
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate physiotherapists to join our dynamic team, we are currently seeking:
- 2 x Senior Physiotherapists – Min 3 years AUS experience.
- 3 x Junior Physiotherapists – New Graduates and Limited Registered physios are welcome to apply.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- 457 VISA Sponsorship
- Package including superannuation, paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development including monthly professional development days and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- A structured and progressive career path that has potential to lead to a management role
- Great work life balance
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent internationally and APA recognised qualification
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate working visas
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments
- Physiotherapy assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- $65,000 PA
- EXCELLENT Package – Above market average
- VISA Sponsorship
- Paid relocation and accommodation support
- Guaranteed loyalty bonus ($1000)
- Immediate Start
- You will be managed and completely insured by us
For a confidential discussion about this role please apply online along with your up to date CV