WHO IS GIPPSLAND PHYSIOTHERAPY GROUP
Our evolution from the humble beginnings of a single practice in regional Victoria to 10+ practices across the Gippsland Region has been an amazing journey…one we’re very proud of and a road we are still travelling.
Working across Community, Aged Care and Private Practice, our Physiotherapists find themselves in a role offering unrivalled variety and diversity, a high level of support from our growing team of physiotherapists, leaders and mentors and a welcoming and friendly, family feel environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The responsibilities and activities you may find yourself undertaking on a daily basis (should you be successful for these exciting opportunities) are:
- General Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment
- Long and Short-Term Care Plans
- Clinical Pilates sessions (from one on one, up to 5 clients)
- Hydrotherapy sessions
- Functional and Pre-Employment Medical Assessments
- Hospital Placements
- Mentoring of Junior members and Graduates
- Aged Care treatment, assessment, planning and advice
- Home Visits (NDIS)
WHAT WE OFFER
With growth, comes opportunity, and the opportunities which Gippsland Physiotherapy Group can offer you are:
- An opportunity for VISA Sponsorship.
- Support with your Registration Application (AHPRA).
- A generous remuneration package with bonus incentives.
- An existing caseload upon commencement with opportunity to build this through engagement, care planning and referral.
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within the organisation.
- In-house professional development through our core and expander courses hosted in our own, dedicated training facility by both our leaders and industry professionals.
- Dedicated and state of the art private practice suites and Clinical Pilates studios.
- A community of like-minded professionals.
- Relocation assisstance where/if required.
- Opportunity to mentor and/or support a young cohort of graduates.
We would love to speak to you if you have:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy or similar qualification.
- General or Interim Registration.
- A current National Police CHeck & evidence of an up-to-date Flu & Covid Immunisation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- A passion for the industry, an empathetic nature and a strong ability to build rapport.
To register your interest, please click the button below to complete our registration form!