Gippsland Physiotherapy Group has expanded from a single Physiotherapy practice in the late 1990’s to now having 45+ practices, hosting 270+ staff throughout Australia and New Zealand. We offer a warm, stable and supportive working environment, challenging and diverse opportunities and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GPG are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced HR Officers or candidates interested in HR operations (Trainees) for a full-time position in their Head Office Team.
Core responsibilities will include:
• General Administration as required (filing, typing etc)
• Enquiry management
• Assistance with a variety of tasks within HR, Recruitment, Training and Facilities Management
• Onboarding of new staff
• Stock Management
• Spreadsheet Management
• Document control.
The successful applicant will possess:
• A current Drivers’ License.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Previous administration experience preferred.
• Sound computer skills – including intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
• A friendly and empathetic nature, with the ability to converse and build rapport with internal and external customers easily.
• A genuine “team player” who is both flexible and reliable.
• A solid work ethic.
• A high regard for confidentiality and privacy.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please click the button below and follow the prompts to complete our application form.