Gippsland Physiotherapy Group Warragul
1/7 Barkly Street
Warragul VIC 3820
|Monday – Thursday:||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday:||8:00am – 6:30pm|
|Saturday:||8:00am – 1:00pm|
Gippsland Physiotherapy Group Warragul has provided high quality physiotherapy, massage therapy and clinical Pilates services for the past 12 years.
You’ll find our practice conveniently situated at 1/7 Barkly Street just down from the West Gippsland Medical Group.
The practice features four consultation rooms and a Pilates studio room.
We have four physiotherapists and three massage therapists meeting your expectations through:
- Extended opening hours
- Same day consultations generally available
- No referral required (except DVA and Medicare EPC)
- Gippsland Business award – Services (Personal and Other) winners 2014
- Convenient “Request Appointment” through the website for out of hours requests
- Assessment that is thorough and comprehensive
- Diagnosis that is accurate and easy to understand
- Treatment that actively targets the problem and minimises the recovery time
- Follow up that assists in the understanding and management of the condition targeting complete recovery and minimising the chance of recurrence
Services – Service Type
- Physiotherapy – comprehensive treatment and management of all physical conditions
- Massage Therapy – treatment and management of all physical conditions or alleviation of tension/stress
- Clinical Pilates – as part of a physical injury management or for fitness/strength/injury prevention
- Custom Made orthotics – as part of physical injury management or prevention of foot/lower leg injuries
- Hydrotherapy – as part of rehabilitation including post-operative care
Services – Category
- All WorkSafe, TAC injuries treated at no cost
- All Medicare (EPC) referrals treated at no cost
- Private fees kept as low as possible and claimable on Private Health Insurance (extras)
Services – Injury Type
- Neck and back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscular Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Dry Needling
- Arthritic conditions
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
Call us on (03) 5623 6989 during practice hours to arrange an appointment.
Outside of practice hours please click here to request an appointment.