Gippsland Physiotherapy Group Traralgon
4/24 Breed Street
Traralgon VIC 3844
|Monday – Thursday:||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday:||8:00am – 6:30pm|
|Saturday:||8:00am – 12:00pm|
Gippsland Physiotherapy Group Traralgon has provided high quality physiotherapy, massage therapy and clinical Pilates services for the past 15 years.
You’ll find our practice conveniently situated at Suite 4, 24 Breed Street in the office block between Woolworths and Subway.
The practice features six consultation rooms and a Pilates studio room.
We have six physiotherapists and three massage therapists meeting your expectations through:
- Extended opening hours
- Same day consultations generally available
- No referral required (except DVA and Medicare EPC)
- Gippsland Business award – Services (Personal and Other) winners 2014
- Convenient “Request Appointment” through the website for out of hours requests
- Assessment that is thorough and comprehensive
- Diagnosis that is accurate and easy to understand
- Treatment that actively targets the problem and minimises the recovery time
- Follow up that assists in the understanding and management of the condition targeting complete recovery and minimising the chance of recurrence
Services – Service Type
- Physiotherapy – comprehensive treatment and management of all physical conditions
- Massage Therapy/Myotherapy – treatment and management of all physical conditions or alleviation of tension/stress
- Clinical Pilates – as part of a physical injury management or for fitness/strength/injury prevention
- Custom Made orthotics – as part of physical injury management or prevention of foot/lower leg injuries
- Hydrotherapy – as part of rehabilitation including post-operative care
Services – Category
- All WorkSafe, TAC injuries treated at no cost
- All Medicare (EPC) referrals treated at no cost
- Private fees kept as low as possible and claimable on Private Health Insurance (extras)
Services – Injury Type
- Neck and back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscular Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Dry Needling
- Arthritic conditions
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
Call us on (03) 5174 6865 during practice hours to arrange an appointment.
Outside of practice hours please click here to request an appointment.