Gippsland Physiotherapy Group Drouin
23-25 Princes Way
Drouin VIC 3818
|Monday – Friday:||8:00am – 7:00pm|
You’ll find our practice conveniently situated at 23-25 Princes Way in the centre of the Drouin CBD.
The practice features rooms for private consultation and a dedicated clinical Pilates area.
We have two physiotherapists meeting your expectations through:
- Extended opening hours
- Same day consultations generally available
- No referral required (except DVA and Medicare EPC)
- Gippsland Business award – Services (Personal and Other) winners 2014
- Convenient “Request Appointment” through the website for out of hours requests
- Assessment that is thorough and comprehensive
- Diagnosis that is accurate and easy to understand
- Treatment that actively targets the problem and minimises the recovery time
- Follow up that assists in the understanding and management of the condition targeting complete recovery and minimising the chance of recurrence
Services – Service Type
- Physiotherapy – comprehensive treatment and management of all physical conditions
Services – Category
- All WorkSafe, TAC injuries treated at no cost
- All Medicare (EPC) referrals treated at no cost
- Private fees kept as low as possible and claimable on Private Health Insurance (extras)
Services – Injury Type
- Neck and back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscular Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Dry Needling
- Arthritic conditions
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
Call us on (03) 5625 9222 during practice hours to arrange an appointment.
Outside of practice hours please click here to request an appointment.